Cookies are text files located on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (or similar device) from the websites you visit. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on users’ browsing habits or those of their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, they can be used to recognise the user. The information collected by cookies helps us to improve browsing on our website and provide a more personalised experience. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Store information about the preferences and interests of users and personalise the website based on this collected information;
- Provide a better service to the user without storing any personal data which make it possible to identify the user;
- Recognise the computer when the user returns to our website;
- Collect statistical data derived from traffic and user interaction on our website to identify trends and behaviour.
What type of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use different options or services, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify a session, access parts with restricted access, remember elements of an order, perform a purchasing process for an order, carry out a registration application or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for distributing videos or sound or share content via social media.
- Personalised cookies: They allow the user to access a service with predefined general features depending on a number of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, type of browser used to access the service, the regional settings from where the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: After being processed by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and so measure and analyse statistics on what users do with the service provided. To do this, the way users browse on our website is analysed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we provide.
- Google Analytics: Used to collect browsing information and user behaviour to provide usage statistics from websites without personally identifying the user.
- Wistia: Used by our video viewer to remember where the user was in a video before being interrupted (for example, due to losing internet connection). This allows the video to return to the exact moment when it stopped working.
By using this website, the user expressly accepts the processing of information collected in the manner expressed above and with the aforementioned purposes.
The user can refuse the processing of such data or information by disabling cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. However, the decision to block cookies on your browser may not allow the full use of the entire functionality of the website.You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by changing the browser settings installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this cookies policy, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.